I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£36,871.00 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Covering 2 Supported Living Services | Good CQC | Ongoing Training and Development
A Sussex based care group is currently looking to employ NVQ4/RMA/Diploma Level 5-7 qualified Regional Care Home Manager to cover 2 supported living services in the Guildford area.
As Regional Manager, you will take the lead on raising standards throughout the two homes, turning around underperforming homes and working to achieve full CQC compliance through effective training, management and staff coaching.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Regional Care Home Manager position:
• An excellent annual salary of £36,871.00
• Contracted hours of 40 per week
• Ongoing training and development
• Contributory Pension Scheme
What our client is looking for in a Regional Care Home Manager:
• NVQ 4+/ RMA / Diploma level 5-7 or equivalate qualified
• Experienced as a Manager of a residential or supported living service
• Learning Disability care experience is essential
• Flexibility as you will be included on the on-call rota
• Full driving licence as traveling between services required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Registered Care Manager, Christian Residential Home, Haslemere, £35kINTRO:This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Regist...