I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Support Worker | Dunfermline | Full time £10.20ph
Service: Medium sized nursing home
Salary: Up to £10.20ph
Are you a senior support worker or team leader, looking to work for a well-established care company in Scotland?
Are you looking for a rewarding career, where you can develop and progress with a compassionate, caring company? If this is you, please APPLY now….
As Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the higher management with the day to day running of the service, leading a team of care professionals, with a shared passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to all residents.
Role requirements for a Senior Support worker:
• Engage with service users and provide personal care in accordance with their individual care plans
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Complete all delegated tasks provided by management
• Participate in training, appraisals and staff meetings and undertake other tasks, consistent with the post
• Maintain individual's confidentiality
• Ensure all work complies with Health and Safety and the relevant policies and procedures.
• Full time hours 34.5 hours per week
Skills/Qualifications for the Senior Support Worker:
• NVQ Level 3
• Experience working alongside vulnerable service users and mental health
• Experience in supervising a team
• Understand Person Centred Care
• Good Communication Skills
• Customer focused, with an energetic, cheerful attitude
In return, my client is offering a starting salary of £9.00p/h and rising to £10.20ph after completion of probation, an excellent benefits package including; competitive holiday and fantastic pension scheme.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Senior Support Worker role, then please contact Paige at Amber Mace on Apply
£ 14 - 14.5 Per hourFull timePermanentDunblane, Stirling, Scotland
Staff Nurse - DunblanePosition: Staff Nurse Full time, Part time or Bank Location: Dunblane - Stirling Salary: £14.50phAmber Mace a...
£ 8.75 - 8.75 Per hourFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Care Assistant - Elderly Care home with Nursing Pinkhill, Edinburgh Full Time Days and Full Time nights available Permanent Positio...