I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Residential Home Manager Reading £35k- 40k!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a state of the art care home in Reading, Berkshire if you are a team leader, care manager or current deputy manager looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for a fantastic forward-thinking employer, then this is the perfect role for you!
What's in it for you?
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent Training
• Employee discount scheme
• Free Uniform
• True career development
This purpose-built residential care home offers first-rate residential care for the elderly, some of whom will be living with dementia. The service benefits from a team of quality care staff who are dedicated to the needs of each individual. As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly care home setting.
As Deputy Manager, you will be an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a responsibility for management, support and direction of care within the home. You will support the Home Manager and will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents, ensuring a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
Role Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Experience in similar care environment
• Minimum NVQ Level 3
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
For further information or to apply, please contact Nadia on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration.
£ 37000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSomerton, Somerset, England
CLINICAL MANAGER -SOMERSET £ 37-40 K - RGN or RMN ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A QUALITY TEAM AS A CLINICAL LEAD ? THIS IS A MEDIUM SIZE...