I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
42 hrs | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A leading national care home operator currently has a vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join their luxury care home in Reading.
The large home offers 5* hotel style living and the highest standards of care and support to ensure residents can enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced in a leadership position in a UK care home setting, with a proven track record of success
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Registered Care Manager, Christian Residential Home, Haslemere, £35kINTRO:This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Regist...
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager Reading £35k- 40k!Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work wit...