I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse - Dunblane
Position: Staff Nurse Full time, Part time or Bank
Location: Dunblane - Stirling
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a staff nurse to join the team at a fantastic home which caters primarily to Learning Disabilities, complex needs and autism.
This 14 bed home is owned by a well-established care company which provides exceptional care up and down the UK. By working for this company you are starting your lifelong career in care with progression and training opportunities available.
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
Please note, the service is currently able to offer flexible hours
Duties of Staff Nurse include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN/RMN/ RNLD)
• Experience in Autism, Learning disabilities
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CI standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Ability to work to own initiative
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Paige at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
£ 0 - 10.2 Per hourFull timePermanentDunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Senior Support Worker | Dunfermline | Full time £10.20phService: Medium sized nursing home Salary: Up to £10.20phLocation: Dunferml...