I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Home Manager
£28,000 per annum
Are you someone who enjoys being part of a close-knit team and community?
I am searching for an outstanding and motivated individual to Deputy Manage a brand medium purpose built Residential care home in Stratford-upon-Avon. The home provides residential care for older people who are frail, elderly and may suffer with dementia. The service is easily accessible by public transport and just a stones throw away from the larger towns so you'll be based in an ideal location.
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very well established care home provider with a fantastic reputation. You will have a proven track record of successful home management and excellent knowledge of CQC and current legislation.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Home Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Home Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• NVQ Level 5
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
For more information or to apply for the role of Deputy Home Manager please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply