I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Residential Deputy Manager nr Milton Keynes- £11.50p/h!
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a medium-sized residential home. The Home, based in a lovely market town on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, has great access to nearby Northampton and Bedford.
The home provides truly exceptional levels of care tailored to the exact needs of each resident and caters for a wide range of needs, including those for people diagnosed with dementia. Carers deliver great and loving care and are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life.
As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting.
Main Duties for Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• NVQ level 3 minimum
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email your CV to email@example.com