I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Peripatetic Care Manager - From £35k PLUS! - Stourbridge
Claire at Amber Mace has an exciting new role to help manage elderly residential care homes around Stourbridge and surrounding areas.
You will need access to your own transport as the role requires travelling to different homes in the area.
My client is looking for an experienced manager to fill a peripatetic manager role covering the Stourbridge area. Your role will be to oversee the operational and care management for the company's care homes as well as supporting the registered managers.
You will work with the Senior Management team to help build and create clinical excellence within their services. This role is perfect for someone with a strong management background that enjoys troubleshooting and monitoring quality and compliance.
• Ensuring that high quality care is provided in all services
• Recruit, train, induct and retain staff
• Maintain effective communication across the services
• Budget management
• Work alongside registered managers to promote the home and improve its status in the local community
• Filling occupancy
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of service provision in homes
• To feedback to the Operations Director and the Board
• To review/implement operational policies and procedures of the company.
• NVQ level 5 or equivalent
• Considerable experience managing care homes
• Knowledge of CQC legislation
• Ability to be flexible
• Trouble shooter
• Experience in working with elderly service users
If you would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity to work for a supportive company that offers excellent benefits, training and development, then please call Claire at Amber Mace for a chat about the role. alternatively, please pop a CV to Apply.