I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domiciliary Care Manager- Bradford - £32K
Are you looking for a new management role working Monday- Friday?
We are currently recruiting a Care Manager to run the day-to-day delivery of Live-In services to elderly individuals living in their own homes within Bradford and the surrounding area. My client, a well-established care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
You will have:
• You will have experience of management including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with our Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally. Also key will be your skills interpreting key service and financial data in order to drive continuous improvement.
• You will share the company's values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride and our vision of a fairer, brighter future for everyone.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Amber Mace on Apply, or email an up-to-date CV to Apply
£ 38000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CORNWALL LOOKING FOR A MOVE TO CORNWALL.OR ARE YOU IN CORNWALL LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY ? IN BRIEF...