I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 hrs | Days &/Or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | NVQ Level 3 Essential
A privately owned and managed residential home in a village near Saxmundham is currently looking to recruit two NVQ Level 3, 4 or 5 qualified Deputy Managers, one to work full-time days and the other to work full-time nights.
Details of these Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3/4 positions and what the successful candidates will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Permanent days or nights available, with shift work involved
• Excellent hourly rates of pay in the region of £9 to £11 depending on experience
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3/NVQ4, you will lead shifts and coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care planning, delivery and implementation.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 should meet the following criteria:
• Substantial experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Some managerial or leadership experience
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed a Level 4 or 5 qualification
• Good communication skills and confident writing clear and concise care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.