Care Manager- Church Stretton £50k per annum
Amber Mace is currently recruiting a Registered Manager for a fantastic home in Church Stretton. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a fantastic care company. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• Develop and monitor the implementation of person-centred care through the company's services
• Ensure the health and safety of staff and service users
• Ensure all care staff adhere to external regulations and standards
• Recruitment, training and performance management/support
• Work alongside agencies in order to increase referrals and placements in line with company targets
• Assessment of care plans
• Provide excellent leadership and management
The ideal candidate for the Care Manager will hold the following skills/qualifications
• Must have experience carrying out referrals and assessment to qualify residential placements
• Good network links to Social Workers and Stoke Local Authority
• Good experience in recruitment and managing staff.
• Ambitious and punctual, able to work to deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to carry out assessments
• NVQ Level 5
If you would like to apply for the Registered Manager position, please contact Claire at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com