I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £30,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Learning Disability Care Home
A small, locally based care group currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead and develop a small Horsham learning disability care home.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £30,000
• The opportunity to make a real impact and gain invaluable troubleshooting and quality improvement experience
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), you will work to implement an agreed action plan and drive forward improvements throughout the service to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience and experience working in a learning disability care home
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 37185 - 37185 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week. Commutable from Belle Isle, Beeston, Holbeck and surrounding areas Yo...