I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Recovery Worker to work in Southampton on a temporary contract. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
To work as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker, you will be working with a client group with drug and alcohol misuse issues. You would be working with clients providing counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, advocacy and Apply will need to be caring and compassionate within this role and ideally the candidate will have excellent communication skills and has the ability to work well under pressure.
* The post holder will work across a range of client sites and services including community clinical drug and alcohol services, HM Prison services, community criminal justice teams, residential rehabilitation and housing services.
* The role will undertake a wide range of tasks and duties ranging from assessments, care planning, risk assessment and risk management.
* In collaboration with medical staff you will ensure prescribing interventions are outcome-focused and fully integrated into recovery plans.
* The ability to provide one to one support and key-working interventions to NICE best practice standards utilising ITEP methodologies.
* Experience: 2+ years' experience within substance misuse, previous experience working with caseloads of 40+, Outreach experience and one to one experience.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: Full time, temporary.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Recovery Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
£ 9.00 - 9.00 Per hourPart timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Available Hours: Permanent - Part Time - 36 hours per week We are seeking someone who is dedicated to providing outstanding care se...
£ 9.80 - 20.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
£9.80 TO £20.00 per hour. * CAR DRIVERS ONLY * TO APPLY YOU MUST BE A DRIVER AND HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS PAID EXPERIENCE WITHIN ...