I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse Elgin up to £16.00 ph (Days or Nights)
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Staff nurses, there are currently two positions available at this nursing home which mostly caters to the elderly, It is a medium sized home. You will be working alongside the existing team in providing patients with the very best care. The ideal candidate would have previous experience and a drive to improving on current standards.
This home offers a warming environment where residents can live in comfort and enjoy personal freedoms, it also offers peaceful grounds and wonderful countryside views.
A little bit about the job:
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
What we need from you:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in elderly/dementia care desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
What's in it for you?
• Job satisfaction and the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team
• Hourly rate of up to £16 ph
• Fantastic benefits package
• Extensive training and career progression opportunities
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Paige at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.