I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Fairway Homecare are an established, innovative and expanding Homecare care provider. We offer registered care and support to both adults & children with care needs in their own homes.
As part of our ongoing plans, we are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who has worked in a care environment and is willing to take on an exciting new venture. The aim is to continue to develop the service working towards Outstanding CQC ratings over the next year.
What the job entails:
No two days are ever the same at Fairway Homecare. You will be working in a fantastic environment with the best facilities and be a part of a highly skilled, fun team delivering high quality person centred care. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• To support the Registered Manager in accordance with associated regulations and the policy and procedures relating to the project
• To support the Registered Manager in keeping with the ethos of Fairway Homecare from beginning to end including completing person centred assessments and support plans, recruitment and development of team, marketing, engagement and implementing efficient and effective systems and processes that provide the foundations towards an Outstanding service for our service users
• To support the Registered Manager with setting objectives for the performance of the service; to monitor, maintain and improve service delivery
• To ensure that the delivery of service to service users and their care authorities, and the selection, supervision and management of staff, is underpinned by a commitment to anti-discriminatory practice and equality of opportunity
• To ensure that all necessary records are complete, accurate and legible, and available to authorised persons when required
• To provide regular, formal supervision, induction and appraisals to the team
• To evaluate the team’s overall development needs (including the Manager’s own needs), encourage all personnel to assist in this evaluation, discuss and plan for how identified needs are met
• To be a positive role model to ensure we have highly motivated staff teams
• Deputise the Registered Manager during their absence following agreed policies, procedures and management technique
• Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
• The Deputy Manager is intended to be a hands on staff member, covering calls in an emergency
• On call duties will also be included
To find out more information about this role please call the Homecare team on Apply, option 4.
Ref: Deputy Care Manager
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWadebridge, Cornwall, England
MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CORNWALL ..LOOKING FOR A MOVE TO CORNWALL.OR ARE YOU IN CORNWALL LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY ? POSTS ...
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBodmin, Cornwall, England
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull time...PermanentThornbury, Bristol, Gloucestershire, England
GENERAL MANAGER - REGISTERED MANAGER .£ 60 K PLUS GLOUCESTERSHIRE We are looking for a Registered Manager who is passionate about p...
£ 50000 - 60000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLydney, Gloucestershire, England
REGISTERED MANAGER LYDNEY -FOR WELL RESPECTED RESIDENTIAL & NURSING HOME - GOOD CQC £50- 60 K Here is the Profile below and Ple...