I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£60,000 - £70,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Outstanding Home | Up to £10K Bonus | Home Management Experience Essential | 5* Home
One of the UK’s leading providers of luxury care homes has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to lead their outstanding care home in the Hillingdon area.
The home provides elderly and dementia care in a 5* hotel style environment, with a very strong team in place and industry leading facilities and amenities.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
• A performance-based bonus of up to £10,000
• 35 days annual leave
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring the highest standards of care and living that exceeds service user expectations. You will deliver effective leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success evidenced by good our outstanding CQC reports
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care and providing care without compromise to service users
• Able to offer longevity and commitment to the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 47000 - 48400 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Job Title Residential Home Manager - Dementia CareTown Watford County Hertfordshire Salary £46500-48,000 paSector Dementia Our clie...