I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Care Manager
Up to £50,000
Are you an Senior Home Care / Domiciliary Manager, who can offer initiative, drive and creativity to a home care company within it's infancy? If so, please look no further.
TTM Healthcare is working with a brand new home care company who are on a mission to re-imagine home care. It is a neccessity for the people who work with them to share their passion to do something better in the home care sector.
The company launched in 2018 and is now fully regulated by the CQC. They provide unrivaled high-quality care connecting those who need care and companionship with the best care professionals, helping older adults continue to live well at home as they age. They provide their clients with the best care from the comfort of their home. Their best-in-class carers and technology-driven services are designed to give people's loved ones the care they deserve. Thanks to an unwavering commitment to the highest care standards, their staff, expertise, and practices are truly unmatched.
You will have a defining role in the organisation as they grow their service. You will support their relationship with the CQC, and implement policies and procedures associated with CQC compliance as they strive for an outstanding rating. You will be responsible for the competent running of their care service, running operations, alongside leading the team and growing the branch.
* You will need a proven track record within domiciliary care at management level.
* Ensure the service adheres to CQC standards at all time
* Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values
* Lead the recruitment, appointment, and deployment of all staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
* Train and mentor new staff
* Effectively manage complaints and incidents
* Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements
* Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a management role within homecare
* NVQ/QCF level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
* Proven track record with CQC registration, regulations and compliance
* Hands-on operational and day-to-day management skills
* Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centered care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
* Strong organisational/planning skills
* Very high attention to detail
* A desire to be part of a business that looks to redefine the domiciliary care industry
* Very competitive salary (Up to £50,000)
* Hands-on involvement in expanding a tech-enabled domiciliary care start-up
* A hardworking team looking to build something to change care in the UK
* 25 days annual leave
Please get in contact for an interview in January 2019!