I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Better Healthcare Services has a network of regional branches and is a leading supplier to many of the country's local authorities and largest Care Groups. We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our friendly, busy and growing Luton branch, to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our service users receive the highest possible level of care.
In return we offer an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
* To ensure that all services are provided in accordance with Better Healthcare Services objectives of Quality Assurance and in line with contract requirements and all company Policies and Procedures.
* To undertake new service user assessments
* To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews* To compile and review MAR charts
* To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
* Management of medication* To effectively compile and schedule care rosters, ensuring Clients receive continuity of care, in keeping with their contracted hours.
* To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
* Provide shadow support to all new care staff, supporting them to build competence and confidence within their role.
* To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user's health or wellbeing, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
* To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
* Cover care calls when necessary
* Car Driver
* Minimum qualification NVQ3 - We will also consider candidates working towards a level 3 qualification in health and social care.
Ref: MD FCS LUT 5c 03
£ 10.04 - 10.58 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Care Assistant - Elderly Care Home - Friern Barnet London Full time Days - 40 hours per week Weekend work involved Permanent...