I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Hornsey Lane is a CQC registered service for 12 older people with mental health needs in Islington, rated as “good” by CQC. As the manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the services where a regulated activity registered with the Care quality commission is undertaken.
You will ensure that the services that are delivered are Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and well-led. And, that the service meets the compliance requirements as set out in the Health and Social care act 2008 (regulated activities) Regulations 2014.
It is a legal requirement that as a Registered Manager you must ensure that statutory notifications are made to the Care Quality Commission in accordance with the Care Quality Commission’s regulations and guidance.Where the service is required to be registered with the care Quality Commission, you will be expected to successfully register (within your probation) to be the Registered Manager.
Quality and management
Safeguarding from abuse
Duty of candour
• You will work flexibly so as to support the directorate to achieve a high quality service to customers, working across services where this is required to ensure a robust system of management. Including where required to work shifts, at the weekends or evenings.
• You will be required to support colleagues and provide cover for other services as requested by the management team in the absence of other managers.
You will be required to work as part of an on-call service to ensure staff across the region are supported in the delivery of care and support.
• You will update service specific IT management systems as required Capita, Front Office etc. And ensure that all electronic data complies with legal requirements.
• You will ensure that the service meets all Key Performance Indicators and targets set by Family Mosaic. Completing all required audits and returns within specified timescales.
• You will always act in a professional manner both internally and externally to increase the representation of Family Mosaic.
You must ensure that as a leader you promote and follow the Family Mosaic competencies, and that your teams understand their role in meeting these.
• You will carry out any other duties as and when requested by the Management team to ensure the safe delivery of care and support in Family Mosaic.
*Clear understanding of and experience working with the needs and requirements of vulnerable/ disabled people.
*Experience in risk identification and assessment.
*Managing staff of varying competency levels.
*Experience of regulatory requirements CQC, Supporting People etc.
*Proficient I.T. skills in Word & Excel applications.
*Consistent, competent, demonstrable management style.
*Strong, well based decision making skills.
*To have managed or supervised a staff team & co-ordination of shift activities.
*Experience of working in a supported environment / vulnerable people.
*Experience of working with other agencies and multidisciplinary teams.
*Knowledge of the complex needs of vulnerable people
*Ability to set & monitor performance objectives for staff.
*Ability to communicate effectively (verbally & in writing) with those who have widely varying communication skills.
*Ability to plan & prioritise own workload / work under pressure
*Good numeracy skills
*Negotiating, interviewing, influencing, interpersonal skills
*Professional, personable and presentable