I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Night Care Assistant
3 Nights per week 20:00-08:00
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead a small staff team
• Administer PRN medication
• Liaising with medical professional and resident’s families (Usually in the case of emergencies)
• Supporting older residents, people with dementia and or mental health issues
• Assisting residents with personal care, including dressing, undressing, mobility, personal hygiene, eating and drinking
• Document and report any changes in resident’s health status
• Provide person centred care
• Ensure residents safety and well-being
My client is looking for a compassionate Senior Care Assistant who is aware of the importance of meeting the resident’s needs and offering person centred care whilst helping them maintain a good quality of life.
Key things about you;
• NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
• One year experience in long term care or assisted living or home health preferred
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate
• Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Medication administration training or/and a willingness to undertake training if required
• Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
• 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Competitive pay enhancements
• Company sick pay
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Green travel plan
• Refer a friend incentive
• Employee Assistance programme
• Good Samaritan Fund
• Heart & Soul company recognition programme
• 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
• Wellbeing programmes
• Long service awards
• Recognition programmes
• Study support
• Ongoing career development training
KPI Care is the leading healthcare recruiter. Our commitment is to provide a quality service and offer our expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our aim is to deliver an excellent and evolving recruitment process that is frequently adapted to the demands of the industry.
#KPICare #KPIR #Care #NightWorker #SeniorCare #Job #role #Healthcare #Nursing #Recruitment #Recruit #Agency #Permanent
Ref: KPI Care SD