I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistants - Tunbridge Wells - up to £8.80 ph (accommodation available)
A brand new care home on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells is looking for a number of Care Assistants to work in their fabulous home. Your day will involve helping elderly and frail patients with day to day tasks.
Accommodation can be provided - please ask Jake at Amber mace for more details on Applyor Apply
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available.
Rates of Pay:
(NVQ 2/QCF 2)£7.83
NVQ 3/QCF 3£8.50
NVQ 4/ QCF 4£8.80
As Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the elderly, some of whom may be living with dementia.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work legislation; in particular in the moving and handling of residents and fire safety/evacuation procedures
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• Hard working, organised, empathetic, and great attention to detail
• Experience with caring for the elderly desirable, although not essential.
If you would like to apply then please call Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor email Apply
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Experienced CARERS required to join the FASTEST-GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK. £9.00 - £12.00 per Hour WEEKEND SHIFTS!! Full ...