I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Fantastic Management opportunity in Eastbourne for an experienced Registered Manager to join an excellent care organisation. The home provides residential care for the elderly frail and those suffering with dementia.
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager who can improve the reputation of this home through working with the local community and marketing the business.
• To manage the day to day running of the Home/business
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
• At least two years' experience in Home Management
• Leadership skills
• Self motivated
• NVQ Qualified
• A good communicator
For more information or to apply please contact Steph on Applyor email your CV to Apply
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCallington, Cornwall, England
LOVING & CARING REGISTERED MANAGER-RGN or RMN 0r NVQ 5- - £ 40 K CORNWALL NURSING HOME -CALLINGTON Exceptional Opportunity In D...