I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support to Tenants
• Ensure tenants’ needs, rights, responsibilities are aspirations are met and supported. This includes leisure and social activities according to their wishes.
• Ensure tenants are supported in all aspects to retain social and domestic skills.
• Ensure the requirements of the individual care and support plans are met by the service.
• Ensure tenants receive support when they may be facing risk and ensure appropriate risk assessments are in place alongside individual care plans.
• Ensure the Branch is always fully compliant with CQC Essential standards.
• Manage relationships and excellent communications arrangements with other services, agencies, professional, carers and advocates.
• Ensure empowerment and participation of staff and tenants with all aspects of service planning and delivery.
• Maintain quality and standards within the service in line with the Heritage Care Quality strategy and Local Authority contract standards and ensure the service is fully compliant with the requirements of all contract specifications.
• Ensure the safety of tenants is always maintained and the service is compliant with Local Authority Safeguarding Procedures.
• Recruit and support staff in conjunction with the HR Department in line with the Employment strategy agreed for the Branch.
• Redeploy staff on a rota basis according to the needs of tenants.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure all the requirements with regarding to fire regulations are adhered to and that there is always a staff member designated as Fire Officer.
• Arrange for all members of the staff team to receive formal supervision in accordance with the Care policy.
• Arrange team meetings on a monthly basis and participate in organisation wide communication events.
• Assess staff competence in the giving of care/ support and medication.
• Identify training and development needs to form the service training plan in according with the Learning and Development policy.
• Work with the Learning and Development department to ensure the service training and development plan is delivered, monitored, reviewed and evaluated. This includes supporting the Charity’s QCF qualifications programme where appropriate.
• Deliver internal training as required by the Regional Manager.
• Ensure all staff have an annual appraisal.
• Manage the branch budgets.
• Ensure completion of all payroll documentation and associated information for staff.
• Support tenants with managing their own finances and benefits.
• Comply with specific requirements of contracts, including keeping of records and reporting of incidences as required.
• Assist with the efficient filling of all void flats following the agreed assessment procedures with the local authority and landlord.
• Carry out housing management functions specific to the service in agreement with the Landlord.
• Ensure all records are kept and updated in accordance with the CQC Essential Standards and operational policy.
• Manage all record systems for staff and tenants within the principles of the Data Protection Act, GDPR and the Charity’s Information, Communication and Technology strategy.
• Ensure systems are in place to record and gather contract and performance monitoring data and report internally and externally Other duties
• Essential: Level 4 Diploma in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) or Registered Managers award (or equivalent)
• Desirable: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or willing to undertake this.
Experience Essential: Caring for older people at a senior level in either Domiciliary Care or Residential Care.
Working with people with a dementia.
Experience of housing management
Supervising, training and mentoring care and non-care staff.
Assessment of the care and support needs of people with a dementia.
Supporting people with a dementia in a progressive environment.
Specific illnesses and trends in care affecting people with a dementia.
29 days plus Bank Holidays.
Supported, planned career development and training, and good working environment.
Excellent career progression, extensive training and support will be provided. Our own internal QCF
Centre (recognised by the City & Guilds) which can lead to formal nation recognised care qualifications. There is opportunity to progress to more senior positions for individuals with the right skill
£ 34,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull timePermanentRedditch, Worcestershire, England
Domiciliary Care/ Extra Care Manager– Redditch – £34K • £34,103 during probation and £34,783 following probation • 38 hours a week ...