I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Learning Disability Service Manager- Wimbledon
Salary: up to £28.7k
Service: Learning disability services
My client is currently looking for a Learning Disability Manager to oversee a couple of small services in the Wimbledon area of South West London.
The services are owned by one of the UK's leading learning disability care provider. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the services and also the company. The company has an excellent reputation within the area and consistently strive to ensure the provision of the highest quality service to their Service Users.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the services. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the services and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• Budget management
• You will be a fantastic leader for our services. You will manage staffing levels, engage in performance management, and ensure CQC compliance in the homes under your care
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• NVQ Level 3 in H&S
• 2 years' experience working in care within the community
• Experience in LD care
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary up to £28,695
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona on Applyor email your CV to Apply
£ 11.50 - 11.50 Per hourFull timePermanentSidcup, Greater London, England
Interim Senior Care Lead - Residential Elderly Care Home Elderly, Residential & Dementia Home Full Time Contracted Hours 6 Mont...