I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£10 p/h | 40 Hrs | Days Only | Small, Male Only Mental Health & Learning Disability Unit
A small, private mental health and learning disability care home in the Mitcham area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Carer to work in a senior role.
Details of this Senior Carer NVQ2+ position and what our client has to offer:
• A permanent contract for 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Great hourly rates of pay of £10
Please note that due to the duties and client group involved in this role, my client requires the post-holder to be a male, and this position is exempt from the Sexual Discrimination Act 2000 using the GOQ 7(2)(b).
Applicants for this Senior Carer NVQ2+ position should also meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or an equivalent, ideally having completed higher level studies
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience working in a UK care home setting
• Possess at least 1 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a healthcare setting
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further information, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.