I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
• To work as a rehabilitation assistant within the Rehabilitation Team delivering care to people in their own homes and/or designated buildings.
• You will work under the guidance of health care professionals to assist therapists and nurses by carrying out delegated aspects of patient care without direct supervision and reporting back patient’s progress or issues to the relevant therapist or nurse.
• To be responsible for ordering equipment and department supplies and ensuring that these are received in full and good working order, chasing any outstanding items or actions as required.
• To undertake specific skilled support work to aid the rehabilitation of patients in the community or the management of patients at home to prevent imminent unnecessary hospital admission.
• Have the ability to handle patients with mobility problems, in an enabling way. This may include the use of hoists, sliding sheets, wheelchairs, mobility aids etc.
• To maintain accurate and comprehensive clinical records and all documentation processes (e.g. reporting incidents and near misses and clinical notes).
• Organising, maintaining and delivering of equipment required by the service.
Criteria Essential Desirable
Education and Qualification • Good level of general education (GCSE or equivalent) (application form and interview)
• Evidence of continuous development (application form)
• Care certificate (application form)
• Foundation Degree in Health & Social Care/NVQ Level 3 or above or equivalent (application form) • Recognised qualification in relevant subject.
• Attendance on Assistants Training Programme
• Trusted Assessor trained
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Experienced CARERS required to join the FASTEST-GROWING HEALTHCARE AGENCY IN THE UK. £9.00 - £12.00 per Hour WEEKEND SHIFTS!! Full ...
£ 9.00 - 12.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Want to joint the most prestigious and FASTEST Growing Healthcare Agency in the Country? £9.00 TO £12.00 per hour. * CAR DRIVERS ON...