I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£24,000 - £26,000
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager in the Truro area of Cornwall to work for a leading provider of specialist residential care services for adults with learning disabilities.
This organisation's goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in their care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual - service user, team member, stakeholders and the wider community.
The Registered Manager Role:
• To undertake all those duties and responsibilities defined by and associated with the role of Registered Manager.
• To manage the day to day running of the Home/business.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
Registered Manager Requirements:
• Managerial experience is essential, ideally previous Registered Manager experience.
• Broad knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disabilities would be desirable
• Level 3 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
• Experience managing budgets
• Driving licence
• Understanding the requirements necessary to become a registered manager
If you are interested in this fantastic Registered Manager position please contact Steph at Purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date CV to Apply.
(Key Words: Registered Manager, Manager, Residential Home Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Home Manager)
£ 37000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBridgwater, Somerset, England
SOMERSET - AREA MANAGER £ 38 k - FOR SPECIALIST LD Service with Quality Provider-BRIDGWATER -SOMERSET - AREA MANAGER £ 38 k - FOR S...