I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Healthcare Assistants - £8.25- £9.25 per hour
• Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
• Days/Nights, Full-Time & Part-Time Shifts Available!
Great rates of pay – Care Assistant salary offers £8.25 per hour & £9.25 per hour weekends. We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and as you progress our Senior Carer role.
We are able to offer full or part time opportunities, enhanced pay for bank holidays and fantastic training opportunities including the care certificate and NVQ Level 2 & 3.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our New Luxury 62 Bed Nursing Home, Parris Lawn in Lewes to work either full-time or part-time as a Care Assistant, where you will work part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing excellent care standards.
Apply Online or Call Us Now on Applyto discuss this opportunity further in more detail!
Are you; Compassionate and caring? Able to give support to families? Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do? Compassion’s the only qualification you need!
If making people’s lives better is what gets you up in the morning, you should come and join a like-minded team at Parris Lawn. As a Healthcare Assistant here, you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents with reliable, compassionate care.
And we’re not looking for experience or qualifications: we’ll give you all the training you need. What we want above all are genuinely kind, sympathetic people, who will really get a thrill from enhancing the happiness and wellbeing of our residents.
Whether it’s going out of the way to make them feel comfortable and respected, or just taking an interest in how their grandchildren are doing, you’ll be the kind of person who loves to brighten up our residents’ days.
The home is a beautiful home providing the highest level of nursing care for our elderly residents, with good public transport links to the home.
If that sounds like you, we think you’ll love working at Parris Lawn. We’re part of the Caring Homes Group, which is one of the UK’s leading providers of residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
With Caring Homes Group, you can expect not just an exceptional benefits package (including paid breaks, childcare vouchers and accredited training), but also the satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work. Love your job every day.
You’ll need to be flexible to work shifts on a rota basis, and work alternate weekends. The home works the following shift patterns:
• 8am - 8pm (long days)
• 8am - 2pm (early shift) /2pm - 8pm (late shift); and/or
• 8pm - 8am (night shifts)
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
• Great rates of pay – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
• Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life.
• Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
• Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
• Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
• Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £1,000 refer-a-nurse and £500 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Apply Online OR Call Us Now on Applyto discuss this opportunity further in more detail!
£ 0 - 8.8 Per hourFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Care Assistants - Tunbridge Wells - up to £8.80 ph (accommodation available)A brand new care home on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wel...