I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domiciliary Care Manager
£34,103 per annum
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Domiciliary Care Manager to work at service for adults with dementia in Worcestershire, the service has a good CQC rating in all areas, it is close to motorway links and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
This is an exciting job opportunity for a Domiciliary Care Manager to help develop and lead a team. The role involves managing this busy service, ensuring that the wide range of service users is getting the most of their lives in a positive and effective manner. This role requires a high degree of flexibility and the ability to react to events as they occur in a forward thinking manner, always being mindful of CQC regulations and standards.
• Managing staff on a day-to-day basis in all areas, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• To effectively develop good communication links between customers and support team and colleagues.
• Leading by example within training and motivation of staff.
• To take responsibility for monitoring the work performance of staff.
• Planning and maintaining staff rota's, ensuring adequate cover at all times.
Key skills required:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proven background in dealing with individuals with learning disabilities
• Essential: Level 4 Diploma in Health & Social Care People,
• Desirable: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or willing to undertake this.
• Management skills and excellent communication
• Car Driver with own transport
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary of upto £34,103 per annum and excellent career progression, pension, annual leave and benefit schemes.
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply