I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£30,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days Only | Elderly, EMI & Disability Care
A 30 bedded private care home in Bradford is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary of £30,000
• A great working environment in a small, private business
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area, in addition to working to achieve and maintain full CQC compliance.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5 and willing to undertake further training to ensure you are fully up to date with the latest practices
• Passionate about high quality care and possess comprehensive knowledge of current quality requirements and legislation in the care home sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Manager, Domiciliary Service, Sheffield £32K plus Car INTRO:We are looking for an innovative and forward thinking Regist...
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentWakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Manager Learning Difficulties & Physical Disabilities – West Yorkshire Commutable from Wakefield, Bradford, Leeds, Harro...
£ 27040 - 27040 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)Are you passionate about quality support for older people...