I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Service Manager
Upto £30,000 per annum
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Registered Service Manager to work at a day and domiciliary Care Service for adults with learning disabilities and related conditions in Leicestershire, to work in accordance with the company's philosophy of care and to ensure the service operates to the highest standard.
This is an exciting job opportunity for a Registered Service Manager to help develop and lead a team. The role involves managing this busy service, ensuring that the wide range of service users are getting the most of their lives in a positive and effective manner. The service is based in a market town in southwest Leicestershire, close to motorway links and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
This role requires a high degree of flexibility and the ability to react to events as they occur in a forward thinking manner, always being mindful of CQC regulations and standards.
• Managing staff on a day-to-day basis in all areas, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• To effectively develop good communication links between customers and support team and colleagues.
• Leading by example within training and motivation of staff.
• To take responsibility for monitoring the work performance of staff.
• Planning and maintaining staff rota's, ensuring adequate cover at all times.
Key skills required:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proven background in dealing with individuals with learning disabilities
• Diploma level 5 Qualification
• People management skills and excellent communication
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary of upto £30,000 per annum and excellent career progression.
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 70,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Commissioning / General Manager Elderly Residential Location -Southampton Full Time...
£ 0 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Residential Care Manager - Near Salisbury - £38,000 per annumHome: Medium size: Care home for older adults some of whom are living ...