I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Manager - £62k - Northwood
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to work within a residential home situated in Northwood, West London. The home is a medium sized property which provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living age-related conditions. This home was rated outstanding Overall' by the CQC - don't delay in applying for this unmissable opportunity today!
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and continuing the home's excellent rating with the CQC.
Main Duties for the Care Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Elderly / Dementia experience is desirable
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• 5 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £62k.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona on Applyor email Apply.
£ 11.50 - 11.50 Per hourFull timePermanentSidcup, Greater London, England
Interim Senior Care Lead - Residential Elderly Care Home Elderly, Residential & Dementia Home Full Time Contracted Hours 6 Mont...
£ 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Registered Manager, Domiciliary Service, currently 500 hours, Hatfield, £30KThis is a great opportunity to work for a very experien...