I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£8 p/h | 33-44 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia care home in Enfield is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants/HCAs to join their team, with full or part-time contracts available.
Details of the Healthcare Assistant positions and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts from 33 to 44 hours per week depending on your requirements
• Hourly rates of £8
• Shifts of 8am - 8pm or 8am - 8am
The role will involve providing all aspects of personal care and support to residents in the home, ensuring person centred care plans are followed and updated.
Applicants for these Healthcare Assistant positions should meet the following criteria:
• Ideally have some experience working in a caring role
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care in a manner which retains the dignity and promotes the independence of service users
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.