I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Role: Care Assistant
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Troon.
Our client believes in a work/life balance so you will be working 3 shifts per week either 8am - 8pm / 8pm to 8am. Of course you can always top up your shifts, which is the beauty of the flexibility of this role.
The role of a Care Assistant is an important role. You will be part of a quality care team who will provide the highest standards of respect and care. Overall, ensuring the dignity of the clients is maintained at all times. You need to be a good team player, communicator, listener, to be focused, dedicated and reliable.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a care assistant will include:
* Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to residents in line with their individual care plans.
* Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
* Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
* Complete and maintain records of daily activities, observations, and direct hours of service.
* Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and practices.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. With the experience and knowledge you have as a good care assistant, it will give you good opportunities to climb the career ladder in the care industry.
Due to the nature of the role, experience in care is essential, especially within care homes. You will need to a decent track history within care and hold N/SVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care (not essential but would be desirable) and you must be confident in what you do and the care you provide.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.