I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£10.50 to £11.50 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Night Shifts | Overall Good CQC | Bonus & Benefits
A luxury elderly nursing home in Ascot currently has an exciting opportunity for a Care Supervisor NVQ L3 to join their team.
Details of this Care Supervisor NVQ L3 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Fantastic rates of pay of £10.50 to £11.50 per hour
• A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts with training included such as apprentice levy courses i.e. NVQ
• Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• Both day & night shifts available
• Day Shift: 7:30am to 8:30pm, 1 hour unpaid lunch. Night Shift: 7:45pm to 8:15am, 1 hour unpaid lunch.
• Overtime available if required
As Care Supervisor NVQ L3 you will be responsible for managing the nursing and care staff in the service whilst on duty and will deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this Care Supervisor NVQ L3 post should meet the following person specification:
• To have completed NVQ Level 3 and will have substantial experience working in an elderly care home setting
• Knowledgeable regarding CQC requirements and best practices of care
• Predominantly oversee the planning and delivery of both clinical and personal care to service users, ensuring the needs of each individual are met and they receive all the support they need to retain as much choice and independence as possible
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.