I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£8.00 to £8.50 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Night Shifts | Training provided | Bonus & Benefits
A luxury elderly nursing home in Ascot currently has an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join their team.
Details of this Healthcare Assistant position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Fantastic rates of pay of £8.00 to £8.50 per hour
• A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts with training included such as apprentice levy courses i.e. NVQ
• Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• Both day & night shifts available
• Day Shift: 7:30am to 8:30pm, 1 hour unpaid lunch. Night Shift: 7:45pm to 8:15am, 1 hour unpaid lunch. Twilight Shift: 6:00pm to midnight (5 out of 7 shifts)
• Experience within this sector is not essential
• Overtime available if required
Applicants for this Healthcare Assistant post should meet the following person specification:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident undertaking personal care duties and able to provide a professional, caring service which maintains the dignity of service users
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the service
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 10.04 - 10.58 Per hourFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Care Assistant - Elderly Care Home - Friern Barnet London Full time Days - 40 hours per week Weekend work involved Permanent...