I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Care Home Manager
Salary £35,000 - £37,000
Purosearch are currently looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager to lead and develop an established team in the delivery of outstanding care and service in this medium sized residential and dementia care home in the Burnley area.
The Registered Care Home Manager vacancy represents a great opportunity to join a North West based care organisation who are steadily growing and are well known for the outstanding service they provide to their residents on a daily basis. The majority of the Care Homes within the portfolio are rated Good' including this wonderful home within the Burnley area.
The Registered Care Home Manager - Role and Responsibility:
• The Care Home Manager will represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts.
• As the Care Home Manager you will utilise your strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
• You will have a proven track record with CQC inspections and continue to drive the home forward to Outstanding'.
• You will support your large care staff team in regards to recruitment, training and supervisions and appraisals.
The Registered Care Home Manager - Education and Qualifications:
• NVQ Level 5 (or working towards).
• Previous experience as Registered Care Home Manager of a medium sized care home - 40 beds+.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A proven track record with CQC.
Key words: Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Elderly, Dementia.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please contact Ciara on Apply, send a copy of your up to date C.V to Applynway Apply or click apply now' to avoid missing out.