I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Residential Home Manager Reading £45k!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Residential Manager for a service located in Reading. This is a medium- sized residential home that provides excellent, round-the-clock care for the elderly.
As Residential Home Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, increasing occupancy and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. You will build links with commissioners and local authorities in order to improve the home's status within the community.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 0 - 11.5 Per hourFull timePermanentAscot, Berkshire, England
Care Supervisor- Ascot- (days & nights)- up to £11.50p/h!Are you an experience care assistant or support worker looking to further ...
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Manager, Domiciliary Service, Sheffield £32K plus Car INTRO:We are looking for an innovative and forward thinking Regist...