I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£42,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Service |Management |
My client provides exceptional living environments for their residents in their care homes across the UK. They currently have a vacancy for a Home Manager with Diploma Level 5 to join their team and run the elderly and dementia service in Worcester.
Details of this Home Manager Diploma Level 5 vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary of £42,000
• An excellent working environment in a beautiful home
As Home Manager Diploma Level 5, you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager Diploma Level 5 should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 0 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Operations Manager- Learning Disabilities- £45K+-BirminghamServices: Learning Disabilities sector covering 5 small servicesHours: M...