Nursing Home Manager – Cambridge – PIN essential Commutable from Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds & surrounding areas Salary £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus plus benefits
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this large nursing home for older people with Dementia in Cambridge.
This really is a reputable care provider in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
Due to growth plans within the organisation you will have the opportunity to grow and develop gaining further skills and experience!
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Marketing & occupancy
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- Reduce Agency usage
You will need:
- Nursing Qualification – must have experience at management level within a Nursing or Residential Care Home for Older People with Good CQC reports or significant improvements made
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on Apply
or e-mail Apply
for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.