I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Homebased with travel across London, Surrey & Bucks
We have an exciting and rewarding role to join a wonderful care home provider and be part of a strong Commissioning Team. We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of working within a targeted environment, building and maintaining relationships and somebody who thrives working under pressure.
As a member of the Commissioning Team you will work under direction of the Head of Commissioning. The main focus of the Commissioning Team is to increase occupancy and scope new service models. You will also be required to work with colleagues across the organisation; operations, finance and senior management to ensure that a cohesive approach to development is maintained. A key measure to your success will be in the incremental increase of occupancy levels throughout our services; both new and existing. You will have a great degree of autonomy to make this happen, but at its heart, your approach will need to be reflective of our values and respect for our colleagues and service users.
We are looking for somebody who;
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and engage with individuals at all levels.
• Has a track record of working in partnership with a range of senior professionals to develop new business opportunities.
• Will thrive in an externally facing role and who will have the charisma and gravitas to represent our organisation at a strategic level
• Has experience working in a similar role within the health and social care sector
• Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
• Learning Disabilities experience (Preferred)
In Return my client will offer a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per anuum, excellent company benefits & generous annual leave.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
£ 46,000 - 48,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Would you like to be part of a reputable Global Hospital Group, which is well-respected in the healthcare industry for operating qu...