I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£35,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | 40+ Bedded Elderly & Dementia Home | Management Experience Essential
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) to lead and develop a 40+ bedded home in the Borough of Ealing.
The salary offered for this full-time role is £35,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Initially you will focus on raising standards to achieve full CQC compliance, along with increasing occupancy levels.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
• Experienced as a Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success and with experience increasing occupancy levels
• Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
• Computer literate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 0 - 11.5 Per hourFull timePermanentAscot, Berkshire, England
Care Supervisor- Ascot- (days & nights)- up to £11.50p/h!Are you an experience care assistant or support worker looking to further ...