I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you a dedicated and passionate Support Worker looking to make a difference? Do you have the following training and experience? If yes, then read on and learn more about the roles that Quattro Healthcare have today!
Quattro Healthcare is currently recruiting Support Workers to join the team and make that difference to someone's life.
This role requires candidates to have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- A minimum of 6 months Healthcare experience
- Own car is desirable
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
- Applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
- Promoting a `recovery` based approach to care.
Location: Fakenham, Norfolk
At Quattro Healthcare we offer excellent rates of pay as advertised, as well as full-time hours or block bookings.
Quattro Healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference. Quattro Healthcare; exceptional care, exceptional people.
If this sounds like the job for you, help us make a difference to someone`s life today and apply online or call one of the team at Quattro Healthcare on Apply. Better yet, come into our office for a chat - the kettle is always on.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.