I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paediatric Community Care Service Manager
Community Complex Care Provider
£32,000 - £36,000pa
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside an independent complex care provider in their search to expand their nursing team.
We have an opportunity with this provider in the South of England and we are looking for Nurses with a history of working with service users with complex care needs.
This position is a community post and will involve travelling around Essex.
You will be caring for approximately 10 service users in the following areas,
- Leigh on Sea
- A registered nurse (RCN, RGN, RNLD or RMN) with a valid NMC pin.
- Managerial experience.
- Must have experience in working with service users with complex care needs.
- Passionate about care for people with complex care needs.
- Access to a car for work purposes.
- A clear DBS.
Benefits will include
- This post is home based
- Annual Leave
- Auto enrolment into Nest pension Scheme
- You will be provided with a company mobile phone and laptop
- Access to funded training
- IOSH Moving and Handling Training
- Access to workplace wellness scheme
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLaunceston, Cornwall, England
INTERIM REGISTER MANAGER-3 -6- MONTH CONTRACT- UPTO £ 50K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME POSSIBLE 3 - 6 MONTH CONTRACT OR LONGER WITH COR...