I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Health Care Assistant (HCA) – Leicestershire
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for experienced Hospital based Health Care Assistants to join our Agency, working within the Leicestershire area. Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK.
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Health Care Assistants who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Joining our agency, you have the choice to pick up extra locum shifts along side your current job role or even take control and have complete flexibility of your work load and become a full time agency worker.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Access to high quality on-going training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
HCA’s are required to have:
• Minimum of Six months recent Hospital based experience- must have worked in an acute setting in the last Twelve months
• Adaptable to different situation
• Remain dedicated, professional and caring towards patients
• Have to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality clinical references
• NVQ2, NVQ3 or Care Certificate ideally*
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.