I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Supported Living Manager
£25,000 per annum
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a supported living service? Purosearch may have the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Supported Living Manager to manage a housing with care and support scheme for people with a learning disability and autism. We are looking for someone who is motivated and dynamic with experience at management level to oversee the successful running of the housing scheme.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an independent provider with a range of services including supported living and day centres for individuals with learning and disabilities and complex behaviours.
Role and Expectations:
• Leading and managing a team of staff
• Ensuring that caring and respectful personalised support is provided at all times
• Achieving positive outcomes for all service users
• Ensuring that the service is provided in accordance with the service specification and CQC requirements
• Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders and commissioners
• A relevant professional or practice related qualification (such as NVQ/H&SC Diploma level 3,4 or 5)
• At least two years relevant experience of supporting people with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions
• At least one year's experience of managing and supervising staff
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed.
• Full time, 37.5 hours per week, to be worked. Part time hours would be considered subject to a minimum of 4 days per week, minimum 30hrs.
In Return my client will offer:-
• A competitive salary
• Pension and annual Leave
• Career Progression and additional company benefits
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply