Home Manager – Residential Guisborough, Redcar and Cleveland £35,000 per annum Additional Benefits:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- Performance Related Bonus (up to £13.5k per annum)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 3% Pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a renowned care provider to recruit a Care Home Manager to oversee the day to day management of their well-respected care home in Guisborough that provides care and support to older people with residential and dementia care needs.
The home holds a great reputation and is supported by a fantastic team who are enthusiastic and committed to delivering a high quality standard of care and support.
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management and continued success of the care home, your duties will include:
- Management, development and retention of staff
- Monitoring Quality Compliance and looking at ways to improve / exceed expectations
- Managing the home’s budget, ensuring the home operates efficiently
- Establishing positive links within the local community and with outside agencies
- Continuing to raise the home’s profile to maximise on occupancy
- Ensuring strong communication links with staff, residents and their relatives
Requirements for the role:
- Proven background in Care Home Management, with current experience working as a Home Manager of an elderly residential / dementia care home
- In-depth working knowledge of CQC and current care regulations
- Ability to engage, develop and manage a large staff team
- Experience in managing budgets and marketing of a care home
- A relevant management qualification – RMA / Diploma 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Care Home Manager to take the lead of a highly rated care home and become part of one of the UKs leading care home providers that can offer long term career and development opportunities. Interested? Apply Today!! Don’t Miss Out!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply