I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Hunting for that next Care challenge in Wimbledon, as a Care Assistant in a Residential Care Home that rewards you for your hard work and provides heaps of benefits on top of your salary?
We provide a modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where you can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life. This is a Care Assistant role where you can be rewarded on a daily basis for helping those in need.
Care Assistant Duties
- Providing direct care to residents: washing, assistance with dressing if required, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team
- Participation in resident activities and events
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider care services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organising their environment to promote wellbeing and independence
We don’t require any direct qualifications, the following attributes would be desirable:
- Experience in a registered care environment
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate is desirable, but not essential
We recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company. Along with our excellent pay rate of £9.55 /hr we also offer the benefits listed below in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Employee benefits scheme
- Life Insurance