I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Supervisor opportunity to work in a luxury nursing environment.
We are searching for a Care Supervisor or Lead Care Assistant to work in a luxury Nursing Home that rewards staff for their hard work. Our client provides a modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where Care Supervisor can progress in their career and provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life.
Salary: £11.00 p/hour
Overtime payable at £1.50 to £3.50 p/hour
Minimum of NVQ 2/3 or equivalent.
Recognised Medication administration qualification and experience.
Demonstrable ability in organising, leading, inspiring and influencing a team
Care Supervisor - Duties
- The Care Supervisor manages a small team of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants.
- In addition to providing personal care, they manage the team providing support, guidance and ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to the highest standards.
Care Supervisor - Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with basic IT literacy
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Previous experience in a care role
- Minimum of NVQ 2/3 or equivalent
- Recognised Medication qualification
- Demonstrable ability in organising / leading a team
Care Supervisor - Behaviour
- Kind and compassionate
- Integrity with positive attitude
- Prepared to take accountability
- Flexible in approach to working hours
- Team player and willingness to participate in training
- Confident and assertive
Care Supervisor Benefits
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Employee benefits scheme
- Life Insurance