I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistants looking for a new challenge in Ascot.
We are searching for Care Assistants to work in a luxury Residential & Nursing Home that rewards staff for their hard work. Our client provides a modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where Care Assistants can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life.
- Pay Rate = £8.50 - £8.90 depending on experience.
- Day shifts available - Day shift = 7.30am – 8.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
- Overtime is paid at a higher hourly rate.
Care Assistant Duties
- Providing direct care to residents: washing, assistance with dressing if required, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care
- Plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care
- Assistant Services Team
- Participation in resident activities and events
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider care services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organising their environment to promote wellbeing and independence
Care Assistant Benefits
- Extra efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why special incentives and bonuses are earned throughout your time working for the company.
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Employee benefits scheme
- Life Insurance
£ 8.50 - 9.5 Per hourPart timeBankCroydon, London, Greater London, England
Connaught Resourcing is urgently seeking bank staff for a childrens residential home based in Surrey (SW).The home caters for young...